CTA is committed to provide high quality services that add value to your business while building long lasting partnership based on respect, confidentiality and professionalism.
CTA consulting and training services include, but are not limited to the following:
Total Quality Management;
- Implementation and monitoring of quality management systems (ISO 9001:2008);
- Hospitals accreditation and certification;
- Laboratories (ISO 15189, ISO 15190, ISO 17025)
- Medical devices (ISO 13485)
- Universities certification / accreditation;
- Schools certification / accreditation
- Learning services for non-formal education and training (ISO 29990)
- Policies and procedures, Quality improvement plan, Key performance indicators, Process mapping, Customers satisfaction, Customer focus, Audits;
- Diagnosis of existing quality systems.
Human resources management;
- Creation and monitoring of Human Resources departments;
- Job description, Performance appraisals, Competency testing, Annual training plans, Employees satisfaction;
- Diagnosis of existing Human Resources department.
Occupational health and safety management;
- Implementation and monitoring of Occupational Health & Safety management systems (OHSAS);
- Risk inventory, evaluation, scoring and assessment; contingency plans, audits;
- Diagnosis of existing Occupational Health & Safety management systems.
Food safety management;
- Implementing Food Safety programs (ISO 22000, HACCP);
- Diagnosis of Food Safety programs.
- Implementing Social responsibility (ISO 26000);
- Diagnosis and Assessment of Social Responsibility's Guidelines.
- Development of Strategic Plans
- Diagnosis and Assessment of Strategic Plans.
- Development of Disaster Plans
- Diagnosis and Assessment of Disaster Plans.
- Preparation and analysis of Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of changes in Equity and the Cash Flow Statement);
- Preparation and review of the Annual Income Tax Packages (Chapter I Taxes), Quarterly and Annual Payroll Taxes (Chapter II Taxes) and Movable Capital Taxes (Chapter III Taxes);
- Preparation and review of the Quarterly Value Added Tax (VAT) Returns;
- Provision of Advisory Services in relation to the best tax practices in the fields mentioned above;
- Planning and performance of Financial Audits in the services, trading, manufacturing, and telecommunication fields.